the current system time is: Wed Dec 03 19:16 2014; you are connected on irc0.tomoelabs.co.jp; message of the day follows:

<// J_Daito //> OK now does he have a hairy chest and fur sticking out between his legs, or did a giant mutant caterpillar sneak up behind him and climb under his family jewels and them up to his face?


welcome to #suburbansenshi4

[19:16] * @The Intern changes topic to `Night of the Betrayer Event`
[19:16] <@spiritflame> Current Location is: Holodeck 1
[19:16] <@spiritflame> Current Location is: Holodeck 1 - Mim Village, 100 years ago
[19:21] * @The Intern finishes inputting all the data for the simulation
[19:21] * Chibi-Alex appears seemingly out of nowhere behind Intern. =^ ^=
[19:21] *** Chibi-Alex [BoundlessExuberanceOfYouth@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has joined #suburbansenshi4
[19:21] <@spiritflame> konbanwa chibi-alex
[19:22] <@The Intern> Gah!
[19:22] <@The Intern> Hello.
[19:22] <Chibi-Alex> =^ ^=
[19:22] * Chibi-Alex sticks her face in Intern's and trills.
[19:23] * Chibi-Alex gives hugs.
[19:23] * @The Intern leans to one side and activates the simulation
[19:23] <@The Intern> How are you?
[19:23] * @The Intern hugs back
[19:26] <Chibi-Alex> I'm goooooooood! Whatcha doing?
[19:27] <@The Intern> I've created a simulation of an alien village from 100 years ago.
[19:27] <@The Intern> That works so...
[19:27] <@spiritflame> Current Location is: Holodeck 1 - Mim Village 50 years ago
[19:28] * @The Intern sends the clock forward.
[19:28] <@The Intern> This is the time period that some murders happened.
[19:28] <@The Intern> We're going to be having a kind of dinner theatre in here, playing the roles of Mim Villagers and trying to figure out who the murderers were amongst them.
[19:29] *** Franziska von Karma [vonKarma@interpol.int] has joined #suburbansenshi4
[19:29] <@spiritflame> konbanwa franziska von karma
[19:29] <Franziska von Karma> So this is the simulation. It's much like the last time.
[19:29] <Chibi-Alex> So a mystery>
[19:30] <Chibi-Alex> ^?
[19:30] <@The Intern> Yes, but I've enhanced it with more data from the records.
[19:30] <@The Intern> Yes.
[19:30] * @The Intern holds out some memory chips.
[19:30] <Chibi-Alex> Oooooooo! What kind of changes? Are they funny changes like people breaking out into songs and dances?
[19:30] <@The Intern> When these are put on behind the ear, the players will subconciously take on the roles of villains
[19:30] <@The Intern> ...unlikely.
[19:31] <@The Intern> And the others will have to deduce who the villains are.
[19:32] * Chibi-Alex flicks her ears.
[19:33] * Chibi-Alex examines one of the memory chips closely.
[19:33] *** It's small and square
[19:33] *** it glitters in the light.
[19:35] <Chibi-Alex> And people are supposed to put them behind their ear?
[19:36] <@The Intern> Yes. It makes you act slightly out of character. You may become a murderer.
[19:37] <@The Intern> But this is a simulation, so all safeties are on.
[19:37] <@The Intern> No one will really die, but they will be eliminated from the scenario.
[19:37] <@The Intern> We're basically trying to identify killers from 50 years ago.
[19:38] <@The Intern> Thus, some people have to play the killers.
[19:39] <Chibi-Alex> What's this village like?
[19:41] <@The Intern> Just a simple pastoral village, Wooden homes with straw roofs, some farming, a stream.
[19:41] <@The Intern> Domestic livestock. Somewhat akin to the Amish villages of Earth.
[19:45] <Chibi-Alex> Oooooh! Like we used to sometimes see when we still lived on Unmei.
[19:45] <@The Intern> Yes, they do have something similar.
[19:49] <Chibi-Alex> So we could play with the animals? :3
[19:50] <@The Intern> ....Yes, while the murders are transpiring, you may play with the animals.
[19:52] <Chibi-Alex> :D
[19:52] * Chibi-Alex giggles and gives Intern tail-pats.
[19:54] <@The Intern> Heheh.
[19:55] <Franziska von Karma> I'm going to check to make sure we have enough people.
[19:55] <Franziska von Karma> We need at least 5 for this to work.
[19:55] * Franziska von Karma is away 
[19:56] <Chibi-Alex> Noriko was here yesterday, but she didn't want to say hi. Is she okay?
[19:56] <@The Intern> She was busy...
[19:57] <@The Intern> A lot of misunderstandings wre happening, but they've been cleared up.
[19:59] * Franziska von Karma is back
[19:59] <Franziska von Karma> The others should be coming shortly.
[19:59] *** Suu [FourLeafClover@clampgakuen.ac.jp] has joined #suburbansenshi4
[19:59] <@spiritflame> konbanwa suu
[19:59] * @The Intern gives Franzsiska the chips. "Good luck!"
[19:59] * @The Intern is away: Monitoring the Simulation from the outside
[19:59] <Suu> What's going on that you needed our help for?
[20:00] <Franziska von Karma> A bit of high-stakes Dinner Theatre.
[20:00] *** Matsuo Shin [Shin@history.um.u-tokyo.ac.jp] has joined #suburbansenshi4
[20:00] <@spiritflame> konbanwa matsuo shin
[20:00] * Franziska von Karma puts s control chip behind her ear.
[20:00] * Franziska von Karma hands out control chips to the others
[20:00] <Chibi-Alex> HIIIIiiiiiiii~!!!
[20:00] <Suu> So filet mignon?
[20:00] <Franziska von Karma> Place this behind your ear.
[20:00] * Chibi-Alex rushes over and HUGS Suu! ^____^
[20:00] <Franziska von Karma> Well, there's no food.
[20:00] * Matsuo Shin takes a chip
[20:01] * Suu takes one
[20:01] * Suu puts it behind her ear
[20:01] <Franziska von Karma> Basically, we will be playing the parts of villagers. Some of whom are murderers
[20:01] <Suu> Hi, Alex!
[20:01] <Suu> Oh...
[20:01] <Franziska von Karma> the chip may make you one of these murders-- if so don't be distressed. Nothing in this sinulation is real.
[20:01] * Franziska von Karma stomps a Typo-demon
[20:01] <Chibi-Alex> >__>
[20:02] <Chibi-Alex> <__<
[20:02] * Chibi-Alex takes a chip and puts it behind her ear.
[20:02] * Matsuo Shin puts it behind his ear
[20:02] <Franziska von Karma> The goal is we have to determine who the murderers are before they outnumber the 'good guys'.
[20:02] <Chibi-Alex> @___@
[20:02] <Franziska von Karma> Then we can take that information and capture the real murderes who are still out there today.
[20:02] *** All playeers please make sure you have chatango up and running.
[20:04] <Matsuo Shin> understood
[20:04] <Franziska von Karma> The Holodeck safety system is on so no one will really be jurt.
[20:04] <Franziska von Karma> ^hurt
[20:04] <locrian> (( my chat is makaracreep ))
[20:04] <> (( I'm aware ))
[20:04] <Franziska von Karma> Consider it a chance to work out negative impulses if you're chosen to be a villain.
[20:05] <> (( I'm gonna start handing out roles now. If anyone else joins I have a list prepared ))
[20:05] <Franziska von Karma> (( and don't tell anyone what your role is ))
[20:06] <Chibi-Alex> >__>
[20:06] <Chibi-Alex> <__<
[20:07] <Chibi-Alex> ^__^
[20:08] <Suu> ...
[20:08] * Matsuo Shin blinks
[20:09] *** The Village is quiet and pastoral... animals graze in the distance, and a stream babbles.
[20:09] <Lego3400> (( Hold on. ))
[20:09] *** it is very low tech and calm.
[20:09] <Lego3400> (( We're still missing a player ICLY ))
[20:11] <locrian> (( Haven't read the last page yet. ))
[20:11] *** locrian has joined #suburbansenshi4
[20:11] <@spiritflame> konbanwa locrian
[20:12] * Matsuo Shin glances around
[20:13] * Suu watches the village
[20:14] * Chibi-Alex skips around and looks for animals to look at.
[20:15] *** It's so peaceful! It's hard to believe that the Time of the Blood Moon is night.
[20:15] *** ^nigh
[20:15] *** But even through the still air, you know that a judgement is coming... a reaping.
[20:15] <Lego3400> (( Roles have been handed out. If you didn't get one, you are, by default, a viliager. ))
[20:15] *** the Moon can barely be seen in the daytime pink sky...
[20:16] *** Whose blood will feed its infinite hunger?
[20:16] * Franziska von Karma looks around at the group warily, eyes narrowed
[20:16] <Chibi-Alex> ^____^
[20:17] * Matsuo Shin looks around them...equally....unsure
[20:17] * Chibi-Alex is feeding the animals and skipping around, playing as only an 8-year old village girl can do.
[20:18] <Lego3400> (( Villagers open your eyes! Dawn of the First day ??? Hours remain? Nothing's happend yet so socialze until nightfall. ))
[20:18] <Franziska von Karma> I suppose we wait for the night to come.
[20:18] <Matsuo Shin> yes...smart idea
[20:19] <Suu> We should talk to people.
[20:19] <Franziska von Karma> We wont' have indication as to who amongst us works for the Cult of the Blood Moon until then.
[20:19] *** the town is idyllic and cut off from the rest of mim civilization by two large mountains on either side
[20:20] * Suu approaches the village, looking around
[20:20] *** The NPCs around you are happy, kind folk who are farming, playing and generally trying to ignore the spectre of the moon overhead
[20:21] * Matsuo Shin follows the others
[20:21] <Franziska von Karma> 50 years ago something horrible happened.
[20:21] * Suu looks up at the moon wondering if it's got a face on it
[20:21] <Franziska von Karma> Tonight it's going to happen again.
[20:22] *** It kinda looks like a pimple
[20:22] <Franziska von Karma> So keep your eyes open...
[20:22] *** The sun is begining to set. It will be night soon.
[20:22] <Franziska von Karma> ...
[20:22] <Matsuo Shin> of course, Franziska
[20:22] <Franziska von Karma> Tonight is when the murders first happen.
[20:22] * locrian approaches the village and takes particular notice of each of the buildings, curious. Maybe even taking a few glances through some windows as she passes in a way that doesn't look suspicious.
[20:22] * Chibi-Alex looks at the horizon and sky, trying to determine what the weather will be like.
[20:23] <Franziska von Karma> I'll need to rely on you all to keep your wits about you. People in the Alien Zone are relying on you.
[20:23] *** The weather will be calm and clear.
[20:23] * Suu nods
[20:23] *** The homes in the windows are co charming ad... oh god what's that one position those mims are trying?
[20:24] *** It's not physically appropriate for humanoids
[20:24] * locrian gets out a camera... Oh wait.
[20:24] <Suu> ...
[20:24] *** And on that note I think it's time for the sun to set before someone gets mentally scarred for life...
[20:24] *** oops they got their tentacles tangled, that's going to smart in the morning... if they live
[20:25] <locrian> "Ohhhhhh my"
[20:25] *** Villgers Close your eyes. ALL RP CEASES UNTIL MORNING!
[20:25] <Franziska von Karma> Night has fallen.
[20:25] * Chibi-Alex puts all of her tools and things away for the evening, checking to make sure all of the tools are properly put away.
[20:26] <Matsuo Shin> yes it has
[20:26] * locrian knows what she'll be dreaming of tonight.
[20:26] *** Seer! Open your eyes!
[20:26] <Chibi-Alex> ~__~
[20:27] *** Wolves! open your eyes!
[20:29] *** All other night roles, open your eyes
[20:30] <Chibi-Alex> (( But not villagers? ))
[20:31] * the clouds move silently over the moon, which has a blood-red tint
[20:32] * it is very quiet, the insects chirping... who knows what is transpiring in this stony silence~?
[20:32] *** The sun rises. Dawns of the second day!
[20:33] *** Slowly, you all awaken... everyone stirs, but one...
[20:33] <Chibi-Alex> X___X Owwwwwieeeeeeees....
[20:33] *** Alex... who was playing in the fields, lies on the ground, in a puddle of blood, weak, barely alive.
[20:33] <Suu> ...
[20:34] <Franziska von Karma> ...Alex!
[20:34] <Matsuo Shin> ...
[20:34] * locrian gets up, stretche, and walks outside, and notices a bleeding kid. "Oh... Well hey there."
[20:34] * Franziska von Karma rushes over to check on her!
[20:35] *** Her injuries are fatal, while she'll live though the day, there's no chance she'll survie another night. You have a Scharping on your hands folks.
[20:35] <Matsuo Shin> ..how bad is it...
[20:35] * Suu is just staring at everything and everyone
[20:35] <Chibi-Alex> T_______T
[20:35] <Franziska von Karma> ...I don't think... she is long for this world...
[20:35] <Chibi-Alex> Mommy...Daddy...help me... T____T
[20:35] <Suu> ...
[20:35] * Franziska von Karma does her best to dress her wounds and comfort her.
[20:36] *** this means while she's been "Killed" she'll be able to linger one day and vote if a lynching is called.
[20:36] * Matsuo Shin tightens his fist ><
[20:36] <Franziska von Karma> Alex... did you see or hear anything...
[20:37] * locrian crosses her arms and looks down on the bleeding girl. "Can you tell us who did it, girl?"
[20:37] <Chibi-Alex> Bad dream...monster...it kept hitting and hitting and hitting me!
[20:37] <Franziska von Karma> ..anything that might help us catch the bad people who did this to you?
[20:37] <Franziska von Karma> Did th emonster smell any particualr way?
[20:37] <Franziska von Karma> Or walk funny?
[20:38] <Franziska von Karma> Could you see how tall it was?
[20:38] * Franziska von Karma is trying not to badget the child
[20:38] <Franziska von Karma> ^badger
[20:38] <Suu> (( brb phone ))
[20:38] * locrian rolls her eyes at Fran's nonstop questions.
[20:38] * Franziska von Karma is, however, desperate to get information.
[20:39] <locrian> "It wasn't a dream. You're going to die. You wanna tell us something before it happens to anyone else?"
[20:40] <Franziska von Karma> Well THAT was tactful.
[20:40] <Matsuo Shin> I think she is the sort not to really care about anything
[20:40] <locrian> "Well, you can't call me a liar."
[20:40] <Franziska von Karma> True.
[20:41] <Chibi-Alex> I didn't see...so dark...so big...
[20:41] * Franziska von Karma nods
[20:41] <Franziska von Karma> Try to rest, child.
[20:41] *** . There is one peice if info you can all gleam, there was only one attacker. Have fun with this bit of info.
[20:42] <Franziska von Karma> It looks like there might be only one Wolf.
[20:42] <Franziska von Karma> ^Murderer
[20:42] <Chibi-Alex> T____T
[20:42] <locrian> "So who do you think?" -She'd look toward Fran-
[20:43] * Franziska von Karma shakes her head.
[20:43] <Franziska von Karma> There's just not enough evidence.
[20:44] <Matsuo Shin> ..so that means we can only wait
[20:44] * Franziska von Karma regards everyone keenly, looking for any signs of facial tics, or blood...
[20:44] * locrian would narrow her eyes, then look away.
[20:44] <locrian> "And what happens when another dies? We just wait again?"
[20:44] *** Night will not fall until bucket gets back, just saying
[20:44] <Franziska von Karma> Were you asleep the whole night... what did you say your name was? *looking at Locrian*
[20:45] <locrian> "Until there's only two of us?"
[20:45] <Franziska von Karma> Well I'm hoping to avoid that.
[20:45] <locrian> "Maybe you're only pretending to care."
[20:46] <Franziska von Karma> Did *anyone* hear or see anything last night?
[20:46] <Franziska von Karma> ....
[20:46] <Franziska von Karma> A fair point. Whereas you seem completely indifferent.
[20:46] <locrian> "Or..."
[20:46] <Matsuo Shin> both points are fair...scary enough
[20:46] <locrian> "It could be one of the quiet ones back there." -She'd point with her thumb, over her shoulder.-
[20:46] <Lego3400> (( win or lose you actully solve the mystery from an IC standpoint... ))
[20:47] <Suu> (( back, sorry, had to talk to my parents ))
[20:47] <Suu> ...
[20:47] <Suu> Franziska
[20:47] <Franziska von Karma> (( I won't be that cheap, if they lose, they'll lose ))
[20:47] <Matsuo Shin> ...
[20:47] <locrian> (( Yeah, but no one wants to lose xD ))
[20:47] <Franziska von Karma> Yes, Yotsuba Suu?
[20:47] <Franziska von Karma> (( well i mean Franzy and Intern will fail ))
[20:47] <Suu> Why are you so desperate?
[20:48] <Franziska von Karma> ...I'm trying to catch a murderer.
[20:48] <Franziska von Karma> It's what I do.
[20:48] <Franziska von Karma> Or have you forgotten~?
[20:48] <Suu> I saw something last night, Franziska. A vision.
[20:48] * Franziska von Karma regards Suu suspiciously.
[20:48] <Franziska von Karma> ..Oh?
[20:48] <Franziska von Karma> What did you see?
[20:48] <locrian> "You did, did you?"
[20:48] <Suu> It involved you.
[20:49] * locrian would look toward Fran.
[20:49] * Franziska von Karma frowns
[20:49] <Franziska von Karma> And what was in this vision~
[20:49] <Matsuo Shin> hm?
[20:50] <Suu> I saw you howling at the moon.
[20:51] <Franziska von Karma> ..How unladylike.
[20:51] *** Is this an offical accusation?
[20:51] <Franziska von Karma> Clearly you're attempting to deflect suspicion.
[20:51] <Suu> J'accuse!
[20:51] <Franziska von Karma> And I accuse YOU!
[20:51] * Franziska von Karma points her whip art Suu
[20:51] <locrian> "Hmmm"
[20:51] <Franziska von Karma> Because I know I did no such thing.
[20:51] <Matsuo Shin> so what do we do now
[20:52] <locrian> "Wouldn't you like to know."
[20:52] *** Accusations will be handled in the order they are called. and voted on in that order.
[20:52] <locrian> "Eager for someone to die?"
[20:52] <Franziska von Karma> Yes, Yotsuba Suu... what do we do now?
[20:52] *** Are both offical calls for lynchings? Or baseless acussations with no merrit?
[20:52] <locrian> "Let's talk about you, Matsuo."
[20:52] <Franziska von Karma> It depends on her answer.
[20:53] <locrian> "You've been rather quiet."
[20:53] <Franziska von Karma> If she calls for a lynching, I'll reciporcate.
[20:53] <Franziska von Karma> ^reciporcate.
[20:53] <Franziska von Karma> Bah.
[20:53] <Franziska von Karma> Because, as a murderer, she would want to increase her victim count.
[20:53] <Franziska von Karma> Killing me would accomplish that.
[20:54] <locrian> "Uhm..."
[20:54] <Matsuo Shin> I'm listening
[20:54] <Franziska von Karma> If she withdraws, then I'll believe she's not the perpetrator. Gor now.
[20:54] <locrian> "As a murderer... Wouldn't she... Ah, nevermind."
[20:54] <Franziska von Karma> ^for
[20:54] <Matsuo Shin> sometimes that's the best thing to do
[20:54] <Franziska von Karma> Well if she gets me killed, she survives another night.
[20:54] <Franziska von Karma> To kill again.
[20:54] <locrian> "And sometimes making a stand is the best action."
[20:54] <Suu> ...
[20:55] <Matsuo Shin> eh?
[20:55] <Franziska von Karma> Are you saying I should demand her head?
[20:55] <Suu> So you don't trust me. Does anyone trust me?
[20:55] <locrian> "I'm saying we should demand someone's head."
[20:55] <Franziska von Karma> I don't trust you because you're trying to implicate me.
[20:55] <locrian> "Me?"
[20:55] <Matsuo Shin> .......well it would be the perfect cover
[20:55] *** Remember you are down to 4 players. If you choose wrong you will lose.
[20:56] <locrian> "Well yes, I did think for a minute... But now..."
[20:56] <Franziska von Karma> What do you all think.
[20:57] *** Remember Alex also gets a say in the lynchings.
[20:57] * Franziska von Karma turns to Alex
[20:57] * locrian would look at the body. Perhaps a trail of blood? Something? She'd look at each other person. Maybe trace amounts of blood was somewhere on their clothes?
[20:57] <Franziska von Karma> You too, young one.
[20:57] <Chibi-Alex> T____T
[20:58] <Suu> My accusation still stands.
[20:58] <Suu> I know what I saw and I trust what I saw.
[20:58] <Chibi-Alex> No lynchings...it's wrong...
[20:58] <Franziska von Karma> then so does mine.
[20:58] <Franziska von Karma> Because I know I'm innocent.
[20:59] *** Franziska von Karma is accused of being the wolf. ALL PLAYERS may vote aye, or nay.
[20:59] <Matsuo Shin> ......I belive Von Karma
[20:59] <locrian> "But we don't."
[20:59] <Franziska von Karma> And therefore.. she MUST be guilty!
[20:59] <Franziska von Karma> Nay.
[20:59] <Suu> Aye.
[20:59] <locrian> "Nay..."
[20:59] <Matsuo Shin> nay
[20:59] <Suu> ...
[21:00] *** Majority rules, 3 Nays is more then enough. Franzy is safe.
[21:00] <Franziska von Karma> Alex, you can vote as well.
[21:00] * locrian would look at Suu.
[21:00] * Franziska von Karma nods
[21:00] * Matsuo Shin looks at Suu
[21:00] <Franziska von Karma> Now, as for the matter of Yotsuba Suu and her "visions..."
[21:00] <Franziska von Karma> I regretfully must vote Aye.
[21:01] <Matsuo Shin> aye
[21:01] <locrian> "Nay"
[21:01] <Chibi-Alex> No...not Suu... T____T
[21:01] *** Suu has been accused of being the wolf.
[21:01] <Suu> Nay
[21:01] <locrian> "Then who, child?"
[21:02] *** Once again 3 > 2.
[21:02] <Franziska von Karma> ...
[21:02] <Suu> ...
[21:02] <Franziska von Karma> If she is the wolf I will probbaly not survive the night.
[21:02] <Franziska von Karma> If I die... you know your answer.
[21:02] <Suu> - and if I die...you have no way of protecting yourselves. -
[21:03] *** The Sun is starting to set. IT will be night soon. Any more calls for lynchings?
[21:03] * Franziska von Karma shakes her head
[21:03] * Matsuo Shin shakes his head silently
[21:03] * locrian would sneer. "Useless girl."
[21:03] * Suu is silent
[21:04] <Chibi-Alex> :)
[21:04] * locrian wonders why the dying kid is smiling.
[21:05] *** Then Night of the second day! ??? Hours remain. The sun as set. Wrap up all RP and al night roles send me your choices.
[21:05] <Chibi-Alex> ~_____~
[21:06] * Chibi-Alex closes her eyes and smiles, grateful that Suu wasn't hurt.
[21:06] * Franziska von Karma comforts Alex as best she can and does her best to sleep in a definsible position
[21:06] * Suu sits a ways away from everyone, waiting
[21:07] * locrian goes back by that one house.
[21:07] * Matsuo Shin silently sits...sighing and trying to rest
[21:08] *** yeah the mims are still tied up ina knot, this is pretty bad, they're dehydrating in there, but detmerined to make the best of their proximity
[21:09] <locrian> "I wonder if I should squirt them with some crisco or something..."
[21:10] <Matsuo Shin> I don't know....they must be terrified..
[21:10] *** that writing isn't a writhing of terror
[21:10] <locrian> "I vote that you should go in there and untangle them."
[21:10] *** ^writhing
[21:10] *** RP is to cease until morning.
[21:10] *** Also you d00ds need to sleep XD
[21:10] *** however it's now morning.
[21:11] <locrian> xD
[21:11] *** unfortunately, Locrian died with a smile in her face
[21:11] *** ^on
[21:11] *** Sadly, alex did not live though the night. (And was escorted out of the holodeck).
[21:11] <locrian> (( lmao, I f[BLEEP]king knew it. ))
[21:11] *** As was Locrian.
[21:12] <Franziska von Karma> ...
[21:12] <Matsuo Shin> ....
[21:12] <Suu> ...
[21:12] *** 3 players remain. Dawn of the 3rd day. 36 hours remain.
[21:12] *** Chibi-Alex [BoundlessExuberanceOfYouth@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has left #suburbansenshi4 (Mommy! Daddy! I got to play on the holodeck!)
[21:13] <Franziska von Karma> Any more visions, Yotsuba Suu~?
[21:13] * Matsuo Shin looks to Suu
[21:13] * Franziska von Karma crosses her arms skeptically
[21:13] <Suu> ...
[21:13] <Matsuo Shin> well?
[21:13] <Suu> I saw that Locrian was nothing but a fool.
[21:14] <Franziska von Karma> I realized last night after I said what I said...
[21:14] <Franziska von Karma> That you would not kill me, as it would be too obvious.
[21:14] <Franziska von Karma> Thus you would kill someone else and attempt to pin it on me.
[21:15] <Franziska von Karma> Thus, I'm waiting for it.
[21:15] <Matsuo Shin> I think that's an accusation, suu
[21:16] <Suu> I accuse you again, Franziska.
[21:16] <Franziska von Karma> I accused first.
[21:16] * Matsuo Shin looks to von karma
[21:16] <Franziska von Karma> I still believe it's her.
[21:16] <Matsuo Shin> I'm with Von Karma on this
[21:16] *** Remember a wrong guess will end the game.
[21:17] <Franziska von Karma> I vote Aye.
[21:17] *** Franzy, Suu, are you SURE you want to do this?
[21:17] <Suu> I accuse Franziska.
[21:17] <Franziska von Karma> I'm Sure.
[21:17] <Franziska von Karma> I accuse See
[21:17] <Franziska von Karma> ^Suu
[21:17] *** Matsuo is the decideing vote, unless someone wants to give themselves up.
[21:17] <Matsuo Shin> I agree with Von Karma
[21:17] <Matsuo Shin> I accuse Suu as well
[21:18] <Suu> ...
[21:18] <Suu> so be it, then
[21:18] *** Suu has been sucessfully voted to be lynched.
[21:18] <Suu> You're making a huge mistake.
[21:18] *** The towns people take suu to execute her. (And escort her out of the game)
[21:19] * Franziska von Karma looks to Matsuo
[21:19] *** Suu [FourLeafClover@clampgakuen.ac.jp] has left #suburbansenshi4 (She's dead, Jim)
[21:19] <Matsuo Shin> that's the funny thing isn't it
[21:19] * Matsuo Shin turns and looks at von karma
[21:19] <Matsuo Shin> it's always the non-entity....
[21:19] <Matsuo Shin> who is the most successful killer
[21:19] <Franziska von Karma> It's always the quiet ones.
[21:20] * Matsuo Shin smiles
[21:20] <Franziska von Karma> Isn't that so.
[21:20] * Matsuo Shin approuches von karma
[21:20] <Franziska von Karma> Mister Matsuo Shin.
[21:20] <Matsuo Shin> Von Karma
[21:20] <Franziska von Karma> Yes?
[21:21] <Matsuo Shin> I'm afraid this is goodbye for you
[21:21] *** ...Surpise. Suu was not the wolf.
[21:21] <locrian> (( , this is kinda ironic considering Locrian's last name is "Wolfe" ))
[21:21] <Franziska von Karma> ...It is always the quiet ones.
[21:21] <Matsuo Shin> always
[21:21] <Matsuo Shin> the one nobody notices
[21:22] <Franziska von Karma> So be it, then.
[21:22] * Matsuo Shin ATTACKS
[21:23] * Franziska von Karma is slains
[21:23] *** Wolves Win!
[21:23] <Franziska von Karma> ^slain JESUS WHAT IS WITH ME TODAY
[21:23] <locrian> Slains, lol
[21:23] *** Xadium-Franzy: Speical Prosocutor Matt - Matsuo: Wolf Bucket- Suu:-Fool Locrian - Seer Solarchos-Shapring
[21:23] *** Franziska von Karma [vonKarma@interpol.int] has quit IRC (dead)
[21:24] * @The Intern turns off the simulation
[21:24] <@The Intern> Well that was... enlightening...
[21:24] * Matsuo Shin blinks
[21:24] * Chibi-Alex is back
[21:24] * @The Intern takes the chips
[21:24] * Chibi-Alex pounces on the Intern and HUGS!! ^_____^
[21:24] <Franziska von Karma> ...That vision.
[21:25] <Franziska von Karma> It had me so blinded.
[21:25] * @The Intern hugs back
[21:25] <Matsuo Shin> that...was too much
[21:25] <Chibi-Alex> Silly von Karma!
[21:25] <locrian> "I tried to say it was the quiet ones.
[21:26] <Chibi-Alex> But you thought "quiet" meant "different".
[21:26] <Chibi-Alex> Daddy tells is stealth isn't about being unseen or unheard but unnoticed.
[21:26] * Eitak_Razal leans on the doorway of the holodeck "had our fool blinded too"
[21:26] <locrian> "Well I was right, wasn't I?"
[21:26] <Chibi-Alex> ^tells us
[21:27] * Chibi-Alex whips out her short sword and SKEWERS a typo-demon.
[21:27] * Matsuo Shin is trying to shake off the feelings of the killer
[21:27] * locrian whips out her LONGsword and skewers any demon.
[21:27] <Eitak_Razal> I was watching the whole thing. Franzy and Suu were so focused on that false vison, and the real seer got taken out before he had a good vison
[21:27] <locrian> "I'm a she, you b[BLEEP]ch."
[21:28] <Eitak_Razal> (( Ironcly X found out the seer, the seer found out the wolf and the wol killed the seer all on the same night. ))
[21:29] <Chibi-Alex> <__<
[21:29] <Chibi-Alex> Language!
[21:29] <locrian> "I'm a few hundred years old, I can use whatever language I'd like!"
[21:30] * @The Intern looks over the data
[21:30] <Matsuo Shin> I think..I need to sit down
[21:31] <Eitak_Razal> You would think by your age you'd learn to show proper decorm around royalty then.
[21:31] <@The Intern> Well we know who did it.
[21:31] *** Lego you were right either way they get their answer
[21:31] *** I can't logic around it
[21:31] <locrian> "I AM royalty!" -She'd sneer-
[21:32] <Franziska von Karma> I just feel foolish.
[21:32] <Chibi-Alex> So am I!
[21:32] <Franziska von Karma> If I hadn't been so fixated on that foolish vision...
[21:32] <Eitak_Razal> (( It's tradtion for winning wolves to reveal themselves via RP. ))
[21:32] <Suu> Same here.
[21:32] <Matsuo Shin> ...................
[21:32] <@The Intern> You're a prosecutor... you were seeking evidemce.
[21:32] <Eitak_Razal> (( Makes the ending much more sweeter. ))
[21:32] <@The Intern> it was the only thing to hang onto.
[21:33] <Franziska von Karma> Still.
[21:33] <locrian> "Anyway, I'd suggest Mat if you two weren't at each other's throats."
[21:33] <Franziska von Karma> If this had been real.
[21:33] * Franziska von Karma sighs
[21:33] <Franziska von Karma> A lesson to learn for the future.
[21:33] <Franziska von Karma> I'm... sorry I got you decapitated, Yotsuba Suu.
[21:33] * locrian smirks.
[21:34] <Chibi-Alex> Bye-bye everyone!
[21:34] * @The Intern changes topic to `[21:33] <Franziska von Karma> I'm... sorry I got you decapitated, Yotsuba Suu. `
[21:34] <Franziska von Karma> INTERN!
[21:34] * Franziska von Karma cracks her whip at her
[21:35] * @The Intern laughs
[21:35] * Franziska von Karma laughs too
[21:35] * Chibi-Alex hugs everyone before she goes. Instead of Sourp[BLEEP] Armor-lady. She just points at her reproachfully.
[21:35] * Matsuo Shin is just silently sitting on the ground on the other side of the room
[21:35] <Chibi-Alex> Don't be a big sour-sucker. :P
[21:36] <Eitak_Razal> You alright Matsuo?
[21:36] <Franziska von Karma> Are you all right, Matsuo Shin?
[21:36] <locrian> "Heh, She knows better."
[21:36] <Franziska von Karma> It was just a simulation. A bit of theatre.
[21:36] * Chibi-Alex was pointing at Locrian.
[21:36] *** Chibi-Alex [BoundlessExuberanceOfYouth@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has left #suburbansenshi4 ("Can we go to the park next? Can we, can we can we~!")
[21:36] <locrian> "The feeling of being a killer took over his personality. He's plotting to kill one of us!"
[21:37] <Matsuo Shin> yes I know but I could still...feel it
[21:37] <Franziska von Karma> Well, remember, I did win the Budokai three times in a row... so if you get any real ideas about killing me... don't.
[21:37] * Franziska von Karma smiles
[21:37] <Matsuo Shin> ..I need a drink
[21:38] <Franziska von Karma> Come, i'll treat you to one at the bar.
[21:38] *** Franziska von Karma [vonKarma@interpol.int] has left #suburbansenshi4 (To the Lobby)
[21:38] <@The Intern> Thank you for participating!
[21:38] *** Matsuo Shin [Shin@history.um.u-tokyo.ac.jp] has left #suburbansenshi4
[21:38] *** @The Intern [neminixblipsonara@cia674.panopticon.gallfrey.kasterborous.sen] has left #suburbansenshi4 (Getting the killer's ID to the Mim for followup investigation)
[21:39] *** Suu [FourLeafClover@clampgakuen.ac.jp] has left #suburbansenshi4 (Flying towards the future)
[21:40] <locrian> /leaves
[21:40] <locrian> idk...
[21:40] *** /part
[21:40] *** so /part idk
[20:34] * Paisley Pythia Peinforte draws from her deck of Cards Against Humanity™, creating a disposable Block Transfer Summon based on them, attacking you with An extremely horny Granny Smith looking to give you an icepick lobotomy.
[20:35] * Paisley Pythia Peinforte draws from her deck of Cards Against Humanity™, creating a disposable Block Transfer Summon based on them, attacking you with a Super Soaker™ full of superheated cat pee.


[21:53] <@spiritflame> Current Location is: Holodeck 2 - emergancy power
[21:53] *** Eilean has joined #suburbansenshi4
[21:53] <@spiritflame> konbanwa eilean
[21:53] * Eilean aims her arrow at a target and fires..and fires...and fires..and fires
[21:53] <Eilean> ........
[21:54] <Eilean> ...........
[21:54] * Eilean SCREAMS and buries her knife into the target
[21:54] * Eilean starts TEARING it apart
[21:55] * Eilean slashes and cuts until the target is in pieces....then turns and SLICES the head off a dummy
[21:55] <Eilean> ............
[21:56] * Eilean turns pulls back another arrow and shoots a dummy through the head
[21:57] * Eilean fires her arrows into the armsockets and legs
[22:11] <Eilean> ......
[22:12] * Eilean KICKS the head off
[22:13] * Eilean aims her arrow..and shoots a goblin in between the eyes
[22:15] <Eilean> .................
[22:16] * Eilean takes several deep breaths........
[22:16] *** Eilean has left #suburbansenshi4


[23:21] <@spiritflame> Current Location is: set Messier 51a, M51a
[23:23] <@spiritflame> : only OPs may change channel password
[23:23] * @mango-chan has changed channel password
[23:27] *** At the center of this universe is the epicenter of the once great Spiral Empire. Now it is a collection of destroyed crafts and debris floating around.
[23:28] *** On what looks like a barren planet that might have survived a red giant turning into a white dwarf sun, Lady Mimas stands alone.
[23:28] *** Her ship has abandoned her but she's accepted that.
[23:31] *** She stands holding a spear in one hand, a nearly beautiful cut gem is balanced between her feet.
[23:31] * Lady Mimas stares at the rock long and hard, her hands shaking a little.
[23:32] <Lady Mimas> (Everything leads to this and I'm still afraid.)
[23:32] <Lady Mimas> ...
[23:32] * Lady Mimas takes a breath
[23:32] <Lady Mimas> (Why?)
[23:33] * Lady Mimas looks up, seeing only darkness above and the faintest twinkle of stars.
[23:33] * Lady Mimas exhales.
[23:34] * Lady Mimas holds the spear high above her head, eyes on the stone
[23:35] * Lady Mimas SLAMS the spear down on the final rocky part of the gem, knocking the piece off clean.
[23:35] *** Silence.
[23:36] * Lady Mimas stares at the stone.
[23:36] *** The rock cracks and there is an EXPLOSION
[23:38] *** Raw energy flows out of the rock from all sides. There is no pattern, no preference, only energy so potent that it's observable to the naked eye in an array of colors.
[23:39] * Lady Mimas 's shadow power expands, containing all of this power as well as it can.
[23:40] *** The well of power that has broken doesn't stop flowing. While the shadow ball expands, it's going to have a limit sometime.
[23:41] * Lady Mimas stands in the middle, where it is still stable somehow. She holds her arm up and the sailor crystal attached to her bracer breaks free.
[23:42] *** The crystal takes the form of a large bird, flying up and into the barrier. There is a massive explosion as the crystal is shattered, the shadow ball's walls are foritified.
[23:43] *** The colorful storm begins to swirl, coming down on Mimas now. Power still flows outward.
[23:45] * Lady Mimas feels the vials of blood of her ancestors shatter around her neck, the voices of the void surrounding her and forming a small shield. They whisper things about oblivion and fate. She raises a hand and they fall silent.
[23:46] *** Power flows unending, beating against the barriers, seeking freedom from this confinement. There is so much and yet this isn't even the scratched surface.
[23:47] * Lady Mimas looks up, eyes wide. She can't see it amongst the fog of color hazing her senses but did she not prepare herself?
[23:49] * Lady Mimas shakes her head, tossing the deck of cards into the air. It swirls around her and turns to a raw energy. It helps to protect her and creates a siphon to fuel the power into her.
[23:52] *** It's too little energy being funneled into Mimas against too much output of the stone. Things are cracking, breaking. The shields are beginning to falter. As time passes and power she is filled with power, even Mimas feels herself at a breaking point. Humans can only take so much.
[23:52] * Lady Mimas can't see, can't breathe, can't hear or feel
[23:53] * Lady Mimas beings to think this is impossible. How can she possibly take this as she is now?
[23:53] <Lady Mimas> [[...as I am now....]
[23:53] <Lady Mimas> (As I am now...)
[23:53] <Lady Mimas> .....
[23:55] * Lady Mimas lifts the spear and turns it so that the prongs face her.
[23:55] * Lady Mimas stabs herself in the chest with it.
[23:56] *** Congratulations you stabbed yourself
[23:57] * Lady Mimas has enough effort to turn the spear upways downside.
[23:57] *** ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED.
[23:58] *** The barriers break, the power bears down on Mimas.
[23:58] *** She vanishes, becoming one with the storm.
[23:58] *** Lady Mimas has quit IRC (In the madness and soil of that sad earthly scene only then I am human. Only then I am clean.)
[00:00] *** Things change, alter. The ball opens but by becoming chains of a sort. The tumult of raw power remains but it seems to be forming something new...yet recognizable to those who have seen it.
[00:02] *** It won't calm, it will never be calm and it expands to the limits of what was the Spiral Empire but perhaps it is infinite in itself.
[00:03] *** For now it has imposed limits.
[00:06] *** Those who have seen the other with their own eyes will recognize it for what it is. Even so, the stories shall be told of the birth of another Galaxy Cauldron
[00:07] *** In the tremendous eternal hurricane, two things emerge.
[00:08] *** The first is a small drill piece. It's core pulses bright green.
[00:12] *** A hand reaches out to grab it and rises from the Cauldron
[00:12] *** The Renegade has joined #suburbansenshi4
[00:12] <@spiritflame> konbanwa the renegade
[00:13] * The Renegade strings it with the dark crystal and wears it like a necklace.
[00:14] * The Renegade jumps out, lands on the platform, and jumps away
[00:15] *** Spiral Energy has always been a loose concept before now. In this moment....it has become tangible.


[00:16] <@spiritflame> ATTENTION: mango-chan is already registered. Check your password or enter a new name.
[00:16] <@mango-chan> /passreset
[00:16] <@mango-chan> /passwordreset
[00:16] <@mango-chan> /resetpass
[00:16] <@mango-chan> /set pass
[00:16] <@mango-chan> /settpass
[00:16] * @mango-chan has changed channel password
[00:16] <fa> test
[00:21] *** Lydia D. Darkletter [єɭєﻮคภՇรςгเשєภєгคՇՇђє๔єรк.๏๓ภเ] has joined #suburbansenshi4
[00:21] <@spiritflame> konbanwa lydia d. darkletter
[00:21] * Lydia D. Darkletter stands before this
[00:21] * Lydia D. Darkletter yes, is to scale with this
[00:22] * Lydia D. Darkletter just watches it
[00:22] * Lydia D. Darkletter feels a sense of palpable awe
[00:24] * Lydia D. Darkletter is away: Thank you, [BLEEP]. Thank you for this magnificence.
[09:51] * Paisley Pythia Peinforte draws from her deck of Cards Against Humanity™, creating a disposable Block Transfer Summon based on them, attacking you with clopfics, on top of a gassy antelope hotly rubbing bonBon pounded into CARD GAMES ON MOTORCYCLES, ending with a hot a sock fetish.
[10:22] * Paisley Pythia Peinforte draws from her deck of Cards Against Humanity™, creating a disposable Block Transfer Summon based on fancy FeastŪ, shaft, ,Revy Two-Hands, the human body and Ponies with fricken' laser beams attached to their heads
[10:31] * Paisley Pythia Peinforte draws from her deck of Cards Against Humanity™, creating a disposable Block Transfer Summon based on Fluttershy's secret stash, a 10-year old with boobs twice the size of her head, ,an icy handjob from an Edmonton hooker, Mr. Satan and Pinkie Pie in full latex.
[10:32] * Paisley Pythia Peinforte draws from her deck of Cards Against Humanity™, creating a disposable Block Transfer Summon based on an ancient vampire who looks like she's 10, the power of friendship, ,pistol-whipping a hostage, vietnam flashbacks and a "read the manga" style ending.
[10:34] * Paisley Pythia Peinforte draws from her deck of Cards Against Humanity™, creating a disposable Block Transfer Summon based on the alpha bitch, an honest cop with nothing left to lose, Glenn Beck convulsively vomiting as a brood of crab spiders hatches in his brain and erupts from his tear ducts, graphic violence, adult language, and some sexual content, a piņata full of scorpions.
[10:38] * Paisley Pythia Peinforte draws from her deck of Cards Against Humanity™, creating a disposable Block Transfer Summon based on going around punching people, a Dalek's slippery bits, the People's Elbow, Applejack, teenagers with attitude.
[10:39] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Oh yes.
[10:39] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Much better.
[10:40] * Paisley Pythia Peinforte therefore hits with a Applejack wielding a Dalek's tentacles punching people alongside her gang of teenagers who are givng their foes the People's Eblow
[10:41] * Paisley Pythia Peinforte therefore hits with a Applejack wielding a Dalek's tentacles punching people alongside her gang of teenagers who are givng their foes the People's Eblow
[10:41] * Paisley Pythia Peinforte draws from her deck of Cards Against Humanity™, creating a disposable Block Transfer Summon based on the following elements: daddy issues, bulma's panties, leaving an awkward voicemail, the new Radiohead album, the Great Cornholio.
[10:43] * Paisley Pythia Peinforte attacks with the Great Cornholio weaing Bulma's panties over his head leaving a tear-filled voicemail about his absentee father whilst smashing you over the head with the new Radiohead album
[10:48] * Paisley Pythia Peinforte draws from her deck of Cards Against Humanity™, creating a disposable Block Transfer Summon based on the following elements: unreasonably long transformation sequences, german dungeon pr0n, ninjas, used panty vending machines, and a Captain Harlock body pillow.
[10:48] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> test
[10:49] *** hmm
[10:49] * Paisley Pythia Peinforte draws from her deck of Cards Against Humanity™, creating a disposable Block Transfer Summon based on the following elements: rock-hard, glistening abs, tripping balls, testicular torsion, several intertwining love stories featuring Hugh Grant, and a "read the manga" style ending.
[10:50] <Paisley Pythia Peinforte> Yes now we're good
[10:52] * Paisley Pythia Peinforte has created Hugh Grant with rock hard abs tripping balls twisting his balls to go all berserker on you but the attack is so fearsome the episode ends on a cliffhang and you have to buy the love story manga to read how it ends which she will sell you for 50p.


[18:08] <@spiritflame> Current Location is: Intern's TARDIS, heading for M51a
[18:08] * looks at this interface
[18:09] * Davina looks at this interface
[18:09] * @The Intern looks up at the celing, checking the astronavigation systems
[18:10] * Vermellia X. Rosso sits in a corner, trying not to be a debbie downer, but Intern gutted everything, nothing feels the same
[18:10] <Davina> So if she's out there but she's not exactly...there...
[18:11] <Davina> Then what is she?
[18:11] <@The Intern> I don't understand what you mean.
[18:11] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Her sister was reborn.
[18:11] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Sort of like when a TimeLord regenerates, maybe?
[18:11] <Davina> But I think the actual her is here at this place.
[18:12] * @The Intern frowns, leaning on a wall
[18:12] <@The Intern> I've never done that myself.
[18:12] <@The Intern> I was supposed to in order to learn how to totally control my regenerations but we never got to it,
[18:12] <@The Intern> But I know the psychological theories behind it.
[18:13] <Davina> We might be able to get a hint as to where she is here, though!
[18:14] <@The Intern> True.
[18:14] * @The Intern checks the Galactic Positioning System, we should be there in about 20 minutes.
[18:15] * @The Intern increases speed
[18:15] * @The Intern cuts it down to about 5
[18:17] <Davina> Oh wow!
[18:17] * Davina peers at this interface :O
[18:17] <@The Intern> While we wait, I can tell you a little about how this all works!
[18:17] <@The Intern> I used ot rebuild these as my job, amongst other items.
[18:17] <Vermellia X. Rosso> You can build weapons?
[18:18] <@The Intern> Well... I can repair them, I do a fair bit of designing as well.
[18:18] <@The Intern> But only when asked to.
[18:19] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Ooh, ooh I have a job for you!
[18:19] * Davina listens.
[18:19] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Sis doesn't have weapons, she fights with her fists all the time.
[18:19] <Vermellia X. Rosso> She uses some gauntlets to protect her arms, can we modify those to use my ammo?
[18:20] <@The Intern> I'll look into it when we return. Right now Miss Davina's mission is more important.
[18:20] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Right!
[18:20] * The TARDIS materializes in space bout 100,000 miles from the cauldron.
[18:21] *** there is a hue JOLT as turbulence hits the outer sheel
[18:21] * the lights go blood red
[18:21] <@The Intern> Hang on!
[18:21] * @The Intern activates some stabilizers
[18:21] <@The Intern> The area's in flux...
[18:22] <@The Intern> the Energies let loose by the Cauldron are still traveling outward
[18:22] <@The Intern> Even contained, we still have to slowly make our way through this
[18:22] * @The Intern sets up a deflector shield
[18:23] <Davina> Cauldron...?
[18:23] * @The Intern starts ot move the TARDIS closer, nervously watching the readouts above
[18:23] * @The Intern points to a massive structure
[18:24] <Davina> ...!
[18:24] <@The Intern> They're calling that "The Second Galaxy Cauldron," for want of an official term
[18:26] <@The Intern> Apparently the Sailor Corps tried to move in and take jurisdiction but...
[18:26] <@The Intern> What they found they could not explain.
[18:26] <@The Intern> They realized it had nothing to do with them, ansd left.
[18:27] <@The Intern> I haven't got any more infromation than that.
[18:27] <Davina> I don't understand.
[18:27] <Davina> But then is she not there?
[18:28] <@The Intern> They weren't looking for her.
[18:28] <@The Intern> They thought thye'd found a sorce of Sailor Crystals.
[18:29] <@The Intern> But the Cauldron hasn't put any out.
[18:29] <@The Intern> So they left without really probing it.
[18:30] <Davina> Why wouldn't it produce sailor crystals?
[18:32] <@The Intern> They said it was producing something...else.
[18:32] <@The Intern> Something they couldn't make sense of.
[18:35] <Davina> So if we look it up...
[18:35] *** brb
[19:03] *** back <_<
[19:07] * Davina is trying to look things up.
[19:10] <@The Intern> What are you looking for?
[19:11] * @The Intern has most of the Data Cores locked down because the TARDIS is now a CIA asset
[19:13] <Davina> Well we could see what's inside...
[19:13] * Davina looks out there.
[19:14] <Davina> ...
[19:14] <@The Intern> You mean scan the cauldron?
[19:14] <Davina> (Can anything even survive out there?)
[19:14] * @The Intern taps a few panels
[19:14] * @The Intern brings up the Couldron on Zoom
[19:14] * the imahge fills hald the ceiling, it is a massive structure palentary in scale
[19:15] * Davina nearly falls backwards in awe.
[19:16] * @The Intern is impressed as well. there is a roiling sea of spiral energy in the center of the cauldron so bright that Intern has to apply a dimming filter
[19:16] * @The Intern shuts off all the interior lights, the view of the cauldron alone in the dark is mesmerizing
[19:17] * you can feel the weght of it before you
[19:17] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Your sister... created this... :)
[19:18] <@The Intern> Hmm.
[19:18] <@The Intern> It's pretty, but let's not get lost in the light show too much.
[19:19] * @The Intern runs her hand over a control panel and switches the scanners from visual to energy scans, and tries looking for anything apprximating a human norm
[19:19] *** Define Human Norm plz
[19:21] * @The Intern is scanning for human / metahuman / something akin to a sailor senshi or X-men mutant
[19:22] *** To your dismay there isn't anything physical beyond the massive energy that is within this cauldron.
[19:24] <Davina> ...
[19:25] * @The Intern has never been one to give up so easily
[19:25] * @The Intern pulls the scanner back
[19:26] * @The Intern scans the *energy itself* for signs of intelligent coherence. For patterns that indicate it is a consciousness.
[19:26] *** There is a consciousness within yes.
[19:26] *** It seems to be dormant.
[19:27] *** At least on the overt level. On a subconscious level there is wild activity.
[19:27] <@The Intern> This isn't a random storm, as I suspected.
[19:28] <@The Intern> It's intelligent.
[19:28] * @The Intern has another idea, because hey, she's an out of the box thinker
[19:28] <@The Intern> That is an intelligence-- perhaps a mind.
[19:28] <@The Intern> the TARDIS works by mental interface.
[19:28] <@The Intern> That's how the translators work.
[19:28] * Davina looks at the charts.
[19:28] <@The Intern> I wonder--
[19:28] <Davina> ....
[19:28] <Davina> Is it sleeping?
[19:29] * @The Intern tries to tie in the translation matrix to the energy, to see if she can literally read its mind
[19:30] *** You receive gibberish. Memories of things, maybe. It's trying to make sense of what it has.
[19:31] * @The Intern opens up more of the Data Cores, allowing the TARDIS to try to learn
[19:33] *** It is mimicking sentient beings' REM state.
[19:35] <@The Intern> It appears to be asleep
[19:37] <Davina> So then.
[19:37] <Davina> Do we wake it up?
[19:39] <@The Intern> I don; think that would be wise just yet.
[19:39] <@The Intern> Sleep is sleep for a reason.
[19:39] <@The Intern> However...
[19:39] <@The Intern> I have another idea.
[19:39] * @The Intern pulls up records from the HOTEL's translation matrix
[19:39] * @The Intern tries to find Mimas' telepathic signature
[19:39] * @The Intern wants to compare the two to see if there is a similarity
[19:40] *** There are thousands of small memories, things that don't seem to be related to anything but every now and then you find big memories. A fighting competition, an impassioned night in an alien wilderness, a fight with The Intern.
[19:40] *** Those last three big things are definitely Mimas's telepathic signature. Or at least they identify most with it.
[19:43] <@The Intern> ...It's her.
[19:43] <@The Intern> Or at least something very close.
[19:43] <@The Intern> Perhaps what's left of her will.
[19:44] <Davina> How do I talk to it?
[19:44] <Davina> Can I even talk to it?
[19:44] <@The Intern> Hmm.
[19:44] <@The Intern> Well she is asleep in a REM state.
[19:44] <@The Intern> WE could try.. interjecting a message as if it were a dream.
[19:45] <@The Intern> You'd be speaking to her subconcious however, so what you get back might be unfiltered and not... comfortable.
[19:46] <Davina> I just....
[19:46] <@The Intern> People sometime say things with no filters that they don't mean.
[19:46] <Davina> I want her to know.
[19:47] <@The Intern> If you can walk into this understanding that... then I'll see whatI can arrange.
[19:47] * @The Intern looks up visual records of Mimas
[19:47] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Whaddya say, Davina?
[19:48] * Davina takes a breath.
[19:48] <Davina> Alright.
[19:48] * Davina can hear the warning from that woman in her mind.
[19:48] <Vermellia X. Rosso> go for it, Intern!
[19:49] * @The Intern makes a holographic Avatar of Mimas, to within 98% fidelity appearancewise
[19:49] *** Jinan [j.aster@demirhyths.co] has joined #suburbansenshi4
[19:49] <@spiritflame> konbanwa jinan
[19:49] * @The Intern interfaces the telepathic matrix to it
[19:49] * @The Intern has now given the subconcious a voice
[19:50] <@The Intern> This is only a picture.
[19:50] <@The Intern> And like I said, it's basically her id.
[19:50] <@The Intern> If it says hurtful things... try to understand.
[19:50] * Jinan takes image, looking around.
[19:50] <@The Intern> There is no... filter or consideration.
[19:50] <Davina> Jinan?
[19:50] * Jinan directs her head toward her sister.
[19:51] * Jinan looks at her, staring.
[19:51] <Davina> It's me, Davina. Your sister....
[19:51] <Jinan> I had a sister?
[19:51] <Davina> :|
[19:51] * Jinan has her hands clenched tight.
[19:51] * Vermellia X. Rosso puts her hand on Davina's shoulder
[19:52] * Jinan has the clear look of recognition in her eyes.
[19:52] * Vermellia X. Rosso is there. Not going anywhere
[19:52] <Jinan> I didn't have a sister. I didn't have a family.
[19:52] <Jinan> All I had were people who looked down on me in pity.
[19:52] <Jinan> People who never believed in me.
[19:52] <Jinan> What are you doing here? You don't belong.
[19:52] <Davina> I came to say I'm sorr--
[19:53] <Jinan> You're sorry. For what?
[19:53] <Jinan> For taking advantage of the fact that I could see into the future and the past?
[19:53] <Jinan> You're sorry for just assuming I can't do anything?
[19:54] <Jinan> Are you sorry for buying into the fact that I'm useless?
[19:54] <Jinan> I'll show you useless.
[19:54] <Jinan> I'll show them ALL useless.
[19:54] <Jinan> Just you watch
[19:54] <Davina> Jinan...
[19:54] * @The Intern moves around to the other side of the console prepping the Fast Return switch just in case.
[19:54] *** The storm outside rages on
[19:55] <Jinan> I'm going to become something great.
[19:55] <Jinan> Just you see.
[19:55] * the TARDIS is buffeted, and sparks fly from the ceiling
[19:55] <Davina> (Does she not remember what she did?)
[19:55] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Bot you already are~
[19:55] <Vermellia X. Rosso> ^But
[19:55] <Jinan> I'm going to--what
[19:55] <@The Intern> Vermellia!
[19:56] * Jinan looks to the other girl.
[19:56] <Jinan> What are you talking abou--
[19:56] * Jinan looks up.
[19:56] <Jinan> Where am I?
[19:56] * Vermellia X. Rosso 'a hand flies to her mouth
[19:56] <@The Intern> ....This is a TARDIS.
[19:56] <@The Intern> Have you ever heard of them?
[19:57] * Jinan looks around.
[19:57] * @The Intern does not think lying will be helpful at the moment.
[19:57] <Jinan> Your time and relative dimensions in space machine is going to break if you aren't careful.
[19:57] * @The Intern however has her hand casually on the Fast Return switch for an Emergency escape.
[19:57] <Jinan> No...Why am I here?
[19:57] <@The Intern> I'd appreciate it if you didn't break it, I just refurbished her.
[19:57] <Jinan> How am I going to brea--
[19:57] <@The Intern> Your sister.
[19:57] * Jinan sees the storm outside
[19:58] * Jinan 's eyes go wide
[19:58] <Jinan> .....
[19:58] * Jinan walks up to it
[19:58] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Barnacles.
[19:58] <Jinan> I'm dreaming aren't I--
[19:58] <@The Intern> There's no point in hiding it.
[19:58] *** Jinan [j.aster@demirhyths.co] has quit IRC (I want you to make believe )
[19:59] * @The Intern sighs.
[19:59] *** the storm suddenly surges, the consciousness is awake
[19:59] * the TARDIS JERKS
[19:59] * the lights go red and the cloister bell rings
[19:59] * Davina falls, trying to cling to something
[19:59] <@The Intern> WE need to put some distance between her and it, NOW.
[20:00] * @The Intern SLAMS the Fast Return which hopes the TARDIS back one step to the edge of the disruptions from before
[20:00] * @The Intern zooms out the display to get a wide view of what's happening around the cualdron
[20:00] *** The storm rages against the barriers, trying to break them.
[20:00] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Sorry I opened my big mouth ><
[20:01] * @The Intern scans the barriers
[20:01] *** It's straining, it wasn't finished preparing for this.
[20:01] <@The Intern> We have a problem here.
[20:01] <@The Intern> That energy looks like it's going to break free.
[20:01] <Davina> ...
[20:01] <Davina> Vermellia I think she was right.
[20:02] <Davina> We should have left this alone...
[20:02] <Vermellia X. Rosso> The lady, in the desert?
[20:02] * Vermellia X. Rosso shakes her head.
[20:02] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Naw.
[20:02] <Davina> Yeah
[20:02] * Vermellia X. Rosso puts her hands on Davina's shoulders
[20:02] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Listen.
[20:02] <Davina> Is there any way we can help contain it?
[20:02] <Vermellia X. Rosso> your sis would have been stuck in there forever
[20:03] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Shes' gonna come out a head full of steam, sure
[20:03] <Vermellia X. Rosso> And we're probably going to have to run away in terror and do a lot of damage control
[20:03] <Vermellia X. Rosso> But... it means she's still here.
[20:03] *** The Seas of Rhye contains the energy of seven universes.
[20:03] <Vermellia X. Rosso> And while she's still here, you haven't lost your chance.
[20:04] <@The Intern> Err, Vermellia.
[20:04] <@The Intern> The universe will _not_ be able to handle this.
[20:04] <Vermellia X. Rosso> ....Barnacles!
[20:04] <@The Intern> WHAT DOE STHAT EVEN MEAN
[20:04] <@The Intern> WHY DO YOU KEEP SAYING THAT
[20:04] <Davina> What held it together before?
[20:05] <Vermellia X. Rosso> It's a swear word.... under the sea...
[20:05] * @The Intern browtwitches
[20:05] <@The Intern> I think it was because she was asleep
[20:05] *** Your readings will show raw darkness, a decimated Sailor Crystal, and the cards of the Rain Family.
[20:05] <@The Intern> Seven universes..
[20:05] <Davina> So how do we get her to sleep?
[20:06] <Davina> It's not like a lullaby is going to help this!
[20:06] <@The Intern> .... A Sailor Crystal... Rain's cards...
[20:06] * @The Intern thinks to ber breifings abotu senshi
[20:06] <@The Intern> Sailor Crystals generally house the energy of their hosts...
[20:06] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Seven universes' worth?!
[20:07] <Davina> A sailor Crystal.
[20:07] <Davina> Mango's sailor crystal!
[20:07] <@The Intern> don't let scale terrify you, universes pop in and out of existence all the time.
[20:07] <Vermellia X. Rosso> YOU said it wouldn't hold!
[20:07] <Davina> She must have broken it to use it.
[20:08] <@The Intern> I'm thinking. What of Mango's crystal?
[20:08] <@The Intern> I was thinking if we fixed it...
[20:08] <@The Intern> And amplified its structure
[20:08] <@The Intern> She might be drawn back to it
[20:08] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Okaaay Neminixieblippysonaranananana, now do we do that?
[20:09] <@The Intern> We take the crystal back to Galaxy Cauldron. The real one.
[20:09] <@The Intern> We melt it back down and reform it.
[20:09] <@The Intern> We use smpathetic crystals from the cauldrom to assemle a larger superstructure
[20:09] <Davina> Can we even grab that?
[20:10] <@The Intern> We'l have to risk the TARDIS
[20:10] <@The Intern> We'll have to slingshot in, materalize around it and run.
[20:10] <Davina> But what will happen to this thing?
[20:10] <@The Intern> WE may lose a significant part of the structure.
[20:10] <@The Intern> The cauldron?
[20:11] *** There is the sound of a bird's caw, and the barriers are glowing pink, the same hot pink that was Magellan.
[20:12] *** Things seem to calm down slightly. The raw power is being overtaken
[20:13] *** There's another thing now recorded on the Barrier. One woman is standing over it
[20:13] * The Benign is standing on one of the barriers, her face twitching.
[20:14] * The Benign holds her arm up, a scepter appearing.
[20:14] * The Benign SLAMS it down, the barrier is restructured.
[20:15] * The Benign screams
[20:15] * The Renegade leans forward, coming out of the back of The Benign.
[20:15] *** There is a bloody mess as the two separate.
[20:16] * The Renegade pulls out her spear and jumps in the raw energy.
[20:16] <Davina> ....
[20:16] <Davina> What the hell is going on?
[20:17] <@The Intern> I don't know...
[20:18] *** The energy roars and then returns to how it was before. The storm rages but it's seemed to go back to that sleeping state.
[20:18] * The Renegade rises again.
[20:19] <Vermellia X. Rosso> O M G it's like gramma
[20:19] * The Renegade takes the crystal from The Benign.
[20:19] <Vermellia X. Rosso> So many parts to her personality
[20:19] * The Renegade says something to her. The two go their separate ways.
[20:19] * The Benign appears inside your TARDIS
[20:19] *** The Benign has joined #suburbansenshi4
[20:19] <@spiritflame> konbanwa the benign
[20:19] * @The Intern is IMPRESSED
[20:20] <@The Intern> ..It's not anyone who can just breacha TARDIS
[20:20] <@The Intern> :O
[20:20] <The Benign> Do not do that again
[20:21] <Vermellia X. Rosso> HEY.
[20:21] * Vermellia X. Rosso points to Davina
[20:21] <The Benign> Some questions do not need to be answered.
[20:21] <Vermellia X. Rosso> She's in pain and so's Mimas.
[20:21] <Vermellia X. Rosso> It's not about answering questions!
[20:22] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Who cares about questions ><
[20:22] <Vermellia X. Rosso> It's about family.
[20:22] <The Benign> [i]Child.[/i[
[20:22] <The Benign> Child
[20:22] <Vermellia X. Rosso> There is nothing more important in the whole wide universe!
[20:22] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Yeha I'm a child@!
[20:22] <The Benign> She sleeps for a reason.
[20:23] <Vermellia X. Rosso> ><
[20:23] <Vermellia X. Rosso> I'm sorry ><
[20:23] <Vermellia X. Rosso> But... still.
[20:23] <Vermellia X. Rosso> I'm not gonna stop.
[20:23] <Vermellia X. Rosso> One day when it's safer I'm gonna help them.
[20:24] <The Benign> She will one day wake up and walk the universe again.
[20:24] <The Benign> Now is not that time.
[20:24] * Vermellia X. Rosso looks to Davina
[20:24] <Davina> Is she hurting?
[20:24] * @The Intern wisely stays out of this
[20:24] <The Benign> After what you did? Yes.
[20:25] <Davina> ....
[20:25] * Davina backs away
[20:25] <Davina> I'm sorry.
[20:25] <The Benign> (Test)
[20:25] <Vermellia X. Rosso> She was hurting before! That's not fair.
[20:25] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Mimas' whole life was pain.
[20:26] <Vermellia X. Rosso> I think her hurt now is for a different reason.
[20:26] <The Benign> Yes.
[20:26] <Vermellia X. Rosso> And I think that might end up for the better.
[20:26] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Because that's the first step.
[20:27] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Letitng yourself hurt.
[20:27] * Vermellia X. Rosso looks to herself, who lost so much family
[20:27] * Vermellia X. Rosso looks to Intern, who lost her ENTIRE family
[20:27] * Vermellia X. Rosso looks to Davina, who lost her sister
[20:28] * Vermellia X. Rosso looks to the Benign
[20:28] * The Benign stares
[20:28] <Vermellia X. Rosso> I'm pretty sure we _all_ here know that lesson.
[20:28] <The Benign> (Test)
[20:28] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Until you hurt, you can't heal.
[20:29] <The Benign> It is time you leave.
[20:29] * Vermellia X. Rosso goes to say something but Intern puts a hand on her shoulder
[20:29] * @The Intern just nods
[20:29] <The Benign> You have done enough damage here.
[20:30] * The Benign turns.
[20:30] *** The Benign has left #suburbansenshi4 (Your bliss is found in your questions left unanswered. )
[20:30] <Davina> :/
[20:30] <Vermellia X. Rosso> - Damage, she says -
[20:30] <Vermellia X. Rosso> - I don't think so. -
[20:30] * @The Intern silently hits the Fast Return switch again
[20:30] * @The Intern brings the TARDIS back to the HOTEL
[20:30] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Davina.
[20:30] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Davina don't....
[20:30] <Vermellia X. Rosso> don't give up.
[20:31] <Vermellia X. Rosso> That lady's connected to your sis.
[20:31] <Vermellia X. Rosso> I'm pretty sure.
[20:31] <Davina> I should just...
[20:31] * Davina sighs
[20:31] <Davina> I don't know what to do. I guess moving on.
[20:31] * Vermellia X. Rosso puts her hands on Davina's shoulders.
[20:31] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Okay.. but don't ever lose hope.
[20:32] <Vermellia X. Rosso> You heard her. One day your sister will come back.
[20:32] <Vermellia X. Rosso> And when that day comes, you gotta be ready.
[20:32] <Vermellia X. Rosso> She'll need you then. Even if she doesn't think so.
[20:33] <Davina> If I'm even here...
[20:33] <Davina> But you're right.
[20:34] <@The Intern> You have tha tpocketwatch.
[20:34] <@The Intern> That I made for you, don't you?
[20:34] <Davina> Yeah.
[20:34] <@The Intern> You can be there. When you're ready.
[20:34] * Davina nods.
[20:34] <Davina> I think it's time for me to go home.
[20:34] <Davina> I need to talk to my family, I think.
[20:35] * the landing chime sounds.
[20:35] <@The Intern> All right.
[20:35] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Do you need company, Davina?
[20:35] * Davina pulls out her watch
[20:35] <Davina> I'll come back
[20:35] * Davina smiles
[20:35] <Davina> Thanks.
[20:35] * Davina hugs Vermy
[20:35] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Okay, be safe, okay?
[20:35] * Vermellia X. Rosso hugs back
[20:35] <Vermellia X. Rosso> I'll be waiting!
[20:36] <Vermellia X. Rosso> :D
[20:36] <Vermellia X. Rosso> o/
[20:36] * Davina sets the watch, and waves
[20:36] *** Davina [d.aster@demirhyth.co] has left #suburbansenshi4 (Staying in one place is far too boring for me. )
[20:36] * Vermellia X. Rosso slumps
[20:36] <Vermellia X. Rosso> I missed up so bad.
[20:36] <Vermellia X. Rosso> ^messed
[20:37] * @The Intern gently punches Vermellia in the shoulder. "Barnacles?"
[20:37] <Vermellia X. Rosso> What you never watched Spongebob?
[20:37] <@The Intern> Sponge-- what?
[20:37] *** Vermellia X. Rosso [vsxr@s-proc11.arkula.fed] has left #suburbansenshi4 (I'll explain later XD)
[20:37] *** @The Intern [neminixblipsonara@cia674.panopticon.gallfrey.kasterborous.sen] has left #suburbansenshi4 (O..okay?)


[21:35] * Dude looks at Masked Figure.
[21:35] *** Masked Figure is





His image Song is: . He is Level 1.



[11:18] * Nelius Raoul looks in the mirror.
[11:18] *** Nelius Raoul is a tan, 7' tall male demon with dark red-brown hair and orange eyes-- his left eye having jet black sclera. He wears a dark blue T-shirt, red jacket, green cargos, and some boots. For those with certain sensitivities, he feels nothing like a typical demon. More information about him is Here.
His image Song is: Heavy Day by Daisuke Ishiwatari and Naoki Hashimoto.. He is Level 2.

[11:18] * Nelius Raoul looks at Haru E.
[11:18] *** Haru E is a Desco Unit who stands/hovers at 5'11" (counting the tentacled mass on her back, 3'6" without), her primary colors being black and green. She has red eyes and a blue Gynoid Radardish/visor around her forehead.
Her image Song is: Awakening the Chaos by ArcSystem Works. She is Level 1.

[11:18] * Nelius Raoul looks at Hinako Urashima.
[11:18] *** Hinako Urashima is a 5'4" girl with black hair and green eyes. She's wearing a dark red sweater, comfortable sweatpants, and some slightly heavy sneakers.
Her image Song is: . She is Level 1.

[11:18] * Nelius Raoul looks at Sailor Nereid.
[11:18] *** Sailor Nereid is a Neptune Satellite Senshi, clad in a cobalt-themed fuku with an almost clear bow on the front of her uniform. Having only recently awakened, she's still learning the ropes of being a Senshi. Take it easy on her, won't you? More information about her is Here.
Her image Song is: . She is Level 1.

[11:18] * Nelius Raoul looks at Belderiver.
[11:18] *** Belderiver is a 211 centimeter tall being cloaked in a mysterious shadow power, which feels ancient and forboding, yet protective towards some. The sole clue to his identity is his baleful right eye, glowing orange.
His image Song is: Facing the Darkness by Kimihiro Abe. He is Level 1.

[11:19] * Nelius Raoul looks at Cubus Gigant.
[11:19] *** Cubus Gigant is an enormous draconic-looking creature with eight transluscent wings. A single, yellow eye sits on its chin, and various other eyes dot its body. An organic cannon emerges from its collarbone, and it has numerous other ways to kill. A night-terror.
His image Song is: Tiberius Augustus by Daisuke Ishiwatari.. He is Level 1.

[11:19] * Nelius Raoul looks at Galactic Armor Nelius.
[11:19] *** Galactic Armor Nelius is a 7' tall dark-red suit of armor that appears to be made of solid rock. Multiple eyes dot its body on various areas. The facial mask looks faceless--- no eyes, no mouth, yet you know it's looking your way.
His image Song is: Shining Brave. He is Level 1.

[11:19] * Nelius Raoul looks at Demon of Deicide.
[11:19] *** Demon of Deicide is a demon standing eight feet tall, radiating a deathly aura, looking like a mix of Nelius' Belderiver and Cubus Gigant forms. Blacks dots among orange sclera seek its intended targets.
image Song is: Dramatic Devil Story by Tenpei Sato, extended by Overlord Laharl.. is Level 1.

[11:19] * Nelius Raoul looks at Lady Hale.
[11:19] *** Lady Hale is a shapely 6'2" Celestian with closed eyes and light violet hair braided by Kanri. She's wearing Archangel's robes that, while modest, do accentuate her height. You can't help but feel calm and loved in her presence-- even her smile feels infectuous.
Her image Song is: . She is Level 1.



[16:00] *** Simultaneously at two different points on Earth, the louvre, Paris and Burgos, Spain will experience a very unwanted event.
[16:05] *** First, one would have two bats fly through the front doors as visitors left, just before closing hours.
[16:07] *** The guards would have their hands full attempting to catch said bats, but after a time of hassel, for those who haven't given up, they would loose sight of the bats as they flew high in the rafters and past things the average human can not fit through.
[16:14] *** Hours would pass and silence took hold of the museum. Nothing was out of the ordinary.
[16:15] *** Thats when in one of the museum's sections did the surrounding gaurds hear a high pitched squeaking. It was one of the bats from before, and it had just flew out of the huge room into another.
[16:44] *** The patrolling guards looked at each other. One spoke of getting some nets, and another would simply suggest ignoring it because "It'll probably find its own way out." Sooner or later, they're all more or less trying after this bat that won't stop its crying.


[19:30] <***> (( Totally derps out and forgets to write the rest of the story. ))
[19:30] <> (( that was yuh????? ))
[19:37] <***> (( My name is not Yuh. I do not know of this Yuh you speak of! ))
[19:45] <> (( well he was a great guy...may his soul rest peacfuly as his body is soon to be in peices ))
[19:59] <***> (( Oh my ))


[20:21] *** 16th floor main area
[20:21] *** Matsumi Kaze [AirGal@QTech.com] has joined #suburbansenshi4
[20:21] <@spiritflame> konbanwa matsumi kaze
[20:22] * Matsumi Kaze has set up foods and snacks and stuff.......there's music i nthe background and some TVs has been set up
[20:23] *** has joined #suburbansenshi4
[20:23] <@spiritflame> konbanwa
[20:23] *** Kanri-chan has joined #suburbansenshi4
[20:23] <@spiritflame> konbanwa kanri-chan
[20:23] *** YumikoTakanashi [lostandfound_princess@eslancia.com] has joined #suburbansenshi4
[20:23] <@spiritflame> konbanwa yumikotakanashi
[20:24] <YumikoTakanashi> THE PARTY HAS ARRIVED~
[20:25] * YumikoTakanashi hands Matsumi some SPARKLING ginger ale.
[20:27] <Matsumi Kaze> HEY AWESOME~!
[20:28] <Matsumi Kaze> put it on the table!
[20:28] *** Masaki O`Cain has joined #suburbansenshi4
[20:28] <@spiritflame> konbanwa masaki o`cain
[20:28] * Masaki O`Cain is working on some more food, talking with Sarah
[20:28] * YumikoTakanashi does so!
[20:28] <Kanri-chan> gramma!
[20:29] <Kanri-chan> is gramma here?
[20:29] * Sarah Christensson waves
[20:29] <Kanri-chan> i heard she makes the best new years dips^^
[20:29] * Sarah Christensson has already set out the dips
[20:29] * Kanri-chan squeals and runs over to hug Sarah.. she's wearing a cute sparkly pink dress^^
[20:29] * AirGrl is working on the sound system
[20:30] * YumikoTakanashi floats over to matsumi "sup?"
[20:31] <Matsumi Kaze> just getting the celebration going ^^
[20:31] *** Miki finally gets the music going...it's a techno beat!
[20:32] <YumikoTakanashi> oooooooooooo i love this beat!
[20:32] <Matsumi Kaze> shame the others are missing this
[20:32] * Eilean has got the karoke machine running too....
[20:32] <Eilean> hey HEY get away from the drinks!
[20:33] <YumikoTakanashi> meh i tried!
[20:33] <YumikoTakanashi> their loss if they wanna be debby downers
[20:33] * Sara MacDonall is.."testing" the alchoal
[20:33] * Kanri-chan tries ALL of the dips!
[20:33] <Sara MacDonall> why are ya looking at me for, lass???
[20:34] * YumikoTakanashi grabs the alcohol in a barrier "Identification please?
[20:34] * Masaki O`Cain switches over the music to some dubstep
[20:35] <Giselle Bellerose> what..what is this sound???
[20:36] <Kanri-chan> hi giselle!
[20:39] * Giselle Bellerose bows
[20:40] * Saki Suminaka pulls Kenji to the middle of the floor and starts dancing ^^
[20:41] * YumikoTakanashi grins and sends a text message :3
[20:43] <YumikoTakanashi> hey matsu?
[20:43] <Matsumi Kaze> mmhm???
[20:44] <YumikoTakanashi> mind if i invite a friend? *winks*
[20:44] <Matsumi Kaze> sure!
[20:44] * YumikoTakanashi grins and sends a text
[20:45] * Carrie secretly sneaks downstairs....
[20:45] *** The Kits has joined #suburbansenshi4
[20:45] <@spiritflame> konbanwa the kits
[20:45] * The Kits POUNCE on Cerrie the moment she tries to sneak to the door.
[20:47] <Carrie> HEY
[20:48] *** has joined #suburbansenshi4
[20:48] <@spiritflame> konbanwa
[20:48] * knocks on the door
[20:48] <Golden_Heir> ^
[20:49] <The Kits> Yipyipyipyipyipyipyipyipyipyipyipyipyipyipyipyip!!!!
[20:49] <YumikoTakanashi> ding dong!
[20:49] <Carrie> (( should we move back to main? ))
[20:50] <YumikoTakanashi> (( sure ))
[20:50] <Carrie> (( let's do it in style though.... ))
[20:50] <YumikoTakanashi> (( maybe they'll see its a party night XD ))
[20:50] <YumikoTakanashi> (( do go on~ ))
[20:50] * Matsumi Kaze blinks..and notices a rope...
[20:50] <Matsumi Kaze> huh what's this
[20:50] * Matsumi Kaze pulls it
[20:50] *** the entire floor opens up...into a drop
[20:51] *** Matsumi Kaze [AirGal@QTech.com] has left #suburbansenshi4
[20:51] <YumikoTakanashi> 0.0
[20:51] *** YumikoTakanashi [lostandfound_princess@eslancia.com] has left #suburbansenshi4 (Yuh can change the outside. Though yuh'll never reach further. I am broken, yuh cant fix me.)
[20:51] *** Golden_Heir has left #suburbansenshi4 (ummmmmmmmmmm)
[20:51] *** Kanri-chan has left #suburbansenshi4
[20:52] *** The Kits has left #suburbansenshi4


[21:35] <@spiritflame> Current Location is: Unknown Era
[21:37] *** A lone tower sits in the midst of what appears to be a barren world, in an unspecified time. Inside are the bodies of hundreds of mixed beings--- demons, angels, humans, elves...... all of them dead.
[21:38] *** A pulsating soul sits in the middle of an upper-floor room. Already there are around three million souls composing it.
[21:38] <Nelius Raoul> .....now to disperse this.
[21:38] * Nelius Raoul raises his Majin's Hand, and goes to strike at the soul.
[21:39] *** The soul reacts, creating a powerful wall of spiritual pressure that stops the weapon in its tracks.
[21:40] <Nelius Raoul> (....not even close to a fraction of 1% of its power and it's already capable of this.)
[21:42] * Nelius Raoul thinks about how to proceed from here. (Soul-strike didn't work....there wasn't any counter-method in the tome that allowed this to come about....)
[21:43] <Nelius Raoul> (Yet I can't let that being just start back up--- it already had several billions of years to run amok, we don't need any more.)
[21:45] *** One idea crosses his mind, and he frowns deeply.
[21:46] <Nelius Raoul> (....I can't believe I'm even considering this option. Yet, at the same time, it's the only one that I haven't done, ever since that offer back in mother's side of the Omniverse.)
[21:47] *** As Nelius weighs the options, the soul continues to amass in power.
[21:49] <Nelius Raoul> (.....if there's no other way to go about this, then I must take up that mantle. But just as I did for this world, I'll do for that title----- I'll defy the commonfolks' idea of who or what they believe it to be.)
[21:50] <Nelius Raoul> (The same trap that the former titleholder fell to, I'll avoid.)
[21:51] * Nelius Raoul puts away Majin's Hand, and approaches the soul. It's now reaching 20 million souls and still climbing.
[21:53] *** Nelius reaches his left hand to the soul, pushing through the sheer pressure it's producing. Already his skin begins to crack, the underlying skin showing through, but he doesn't relent.
[21:55] <Nelius Raoul> (It's a shame that text doesn't underly if there's sarcasm in its words.... this is worse than the incident that landed me in 1337-A. But I'm not stopping now!)
[21:57] *** Nelius' hand has nearly split apart, but still he presses forward.
[21:57] <Nelius Raoul> (One.... last.... move!)
[21:59] *** Nelius gives one final push against the pressure...... he breaks through and grips the soul!
[22:00] <Nelius Raoul> (....this legion of souls.... if these souls were sent back as is--)
[22:01] * Nelius Raoul doesn't get a chance to finish his thoughts as the soul tries taking him over!
[22:03] * Nelius Raoul fights back, his will against the increasing legion!
[22:04] <Nelius Raoul> (There it is! There's the trap the former holder fell to.... and so nearly did Zenon.)
[22:05] <Nelius Raoul> (I've watched.... I've read.... I've learned...... and NO WAY IN HELL AM I GONNA MAKE THAT SAME MISTAKE!)
[22:06] * Nelius Raoul fights back with all his will--- Belderiver, Cubus, Deicide--- and slowly gains ground.
[22:08] <Nelius Raoul> (We've all learned from that being, the sole almagation that could stand against The One and openly defy its curse.)
[22:09] * Nelius Raoul begins growing in power. (Unlike those who would use their power to terrorize, I chose to use my power to save and protect, even through the incoming ridicule and constant challenges.)
[22:10] *** Trillions of memories begin to flood his mind. New knowledge, old fears....
[22:14] <Nelius Raoul> (I've made my choice, faced down my inner selves.....even if The One should hunt me down until Creation's Heat Death, this is the path I willingly chose, my eyes and mind wide open!)
[22:16] *** A flash of light envelops the tower, and for the briefest second the entire world lights up similiarly.
[22:18] *** The light settles...
[22:19] * Nelius Raoul blinks as his vision comes back to himself. (The soul! Did it escape?)
[22:20] *** Nelius suddenly feels a dramatic wellspring within him--- the final step to achieve Rasetsu has been taken.
[22:21] <Nelius Raoul> ....this power....
[22:21] * Nelius Raoul flexes his newly-fixed left hand. He points towards the corpses.
[22:23] *** The corpses of the cult he was trailing dissolve into particles and disappear on the wind.
[22:25] <Nelius Raoul> ....this bears further experimentation.
[22:38] *** By stopping one rise to power, Nelius began anew his. The new, long and arduous road down the same path as the one who stood in defiance of The One, and equaled the Onmi-Conquerer....
[22:40] *** Yet he takes such a road not as the Conquerer, but as the Guardian. A brand new, completely unimagined story prepares to etch its words into the Cosmos.
[22:41] *** From far outside the tower.... far outside reality, The One watches, observes, notes.
[22:42] *** The One knows to keep tabs upon this noble soul, one that willingly takes on such burdens.
[22:43] *** In its search to help guide the Cosmos away from a Bad End™ , it has had to curse many--- those whom receive its curse die within three days, and only one being ever repelled it, albeit crippling itself permanently.
[22:45] *** Nelius Raoul [Shura.CreativeChaos@Rasetsu.LandofCarnage.nw] has left #suburbansenshi4 (If this is what I think it to be....)
[22:45] *** The first chapter begins.... what will be recorded in this time?


[21:36] * Hsan-tachi looks at Katsuko Moshi.
[21:36] *** Katsuko Moshi is





Her image Song is: Mysterious Ways by U2. She is Level 1.



[22:28] *** Sub Basement
[22:29] *** Freya [CatGirl1@QTech.com] has joined #suburbansenshi4
[22:29] <@spiritflame> konbanwa freya *** Happy Birthday, Tomoe Hotaru!!
[22:29] <Freya> the current unit was born of two seperate teams...
[22:29] *** Orion Felinus [MrBigKitty@JuubanU.edu.jp] has joined #suburbansenshi4
[22:29] <@spiritflame> konbanwa orion felinus *** Happy Birthday, Tomoe Hotaru!!
[22:30] <Freya> the japanese team...and the original valkyrie unit..both served in the 1920s
[22:31] <Freya> I'm sorry I kept thi sfrom you
[22:31] <Orion Felinus> I don't really understand all this...but I will say, beloved, I am impressed.
[22:32] <Orion Felinus> I wish you had told me about this sooner.
[22:34] * Freya smiles
[22:34] <Freya> the team already defended Tokyo once.....defeating the Black Skull and it's forces
[22:35] <Orion Felinus> I have no idea what the Black Skull is, but if this team you are a part of did all that, I know Tokyo is in good hands.
[22:36] * Freya smiles and sits on a chair in the station
[22:37] <Orion Felinus> I don't know if I can be of any assistance to you or this unit, but I will support you however I can.
[22:40] * Freya pats the seat next to her
[22:42] * Orion Felinus sits next to Freya.
[22:42] * Freya lays her head on orion's lap
[22:43] <Freya> ....the duty is not all that it's crackd up to be though
[22:44] * Orion Felinus gently strokes her hair. "What do you mean, beloved?"
[22:44] <Freya> the duties can take their toil on everyoen
[22:46] <Orion Felinus> I believe it. Defending all of Tokyo and even the world? It is a lot for anyone. But...its not that different from what the senshi have done.
[22:46] <Orion Felinus> You should all be proud of what you do.
[22:48] * Freya smiles
[22:49] <Orion Felinus> You know, beloved...the fact that you help to command this unit...its quite...
[22:50] * Orion Felinus runs his hand along Freya's body.
[22:50] <Freya> hm?
[22:51] <Orion Felinus> Attractive.
[22:51] * Freya blushes
[22:51] <Freya> oh??
[22:52] <Orion Felinus> And...we are alone down here.
[22:53] <Freya> we are
[22:54] * Orion Felinus pulls freya up into his arms and begins to kiss her along her neck.
[22:55] * Freya sighs happily and runs a hand through orion's hair
[22:56] *** given how this will probably turn out and given that this is PG-13...well....let's draw the curtains here


[17:46] <@spiritflame> Current Location is: At Home restaurant/shelter
[17:46] *** Kanri-chan has joined #suburbansenshi4
[17:46] <@spiritflame> konnichiwa kanri-chan
[17:47] * Kanri-chan moves around her shelter cleaning up
[17:48] * Kanri-chan starts organizing the kitchen
[17:49] <Kanri-chan> hmmm low on spinach
[17:51] <Kanri-chan> aaaaand tomatos
[17:51] <Kanri-chan> and......mayonaise????
[17:53] <Kanri-chan> alllllllrighty then..... wierd combination...must be one of the girls cravings.
[17:53] * Kanri-chan sighs "i need to talk to mom about these cravings.... and the mood swings
[17:59] * Kanri-chan sets to arranging her knives and locking them up. then she leaves a note on the counter and heads out the door
[17:59] *** Kanri-chan has left #suburbansenshi4 (tomorrow's a new day)


[11:55] <@spiritflame> Current Location is: Land of Carnage, Nelius' Abode
[11:56] <Nelius Raoul> ....dammit Tenou. Again, your greed got the best of you;
[11:56] * Nelius Raoul shuts off a remote comms.
[11:57] *** Nelius' home has been stripped of everything in preparation for the move. All that's left inside the one-story home is himself and the last remaining piece of tech he set up.
[11:57] * Nelius Raoul gets the final tech taken out of the house, then steps outside.
[11:58] * Nelius Raoul makes some gestures, draws some symbols in the air, and the house is then decomposed back into its native materials.
[11:59] * Nelius Raoul takes the materials up to RosenQueen, then has them sold off for some extra revenue.
[12:00] <Nelius Raoul> (That's everything to be taken care of, here. Got the core I needed, it's got the place set up, and now...)
[12:01] * Nelius Raoul transports to his new abode.
[12:03] <Nelius Raoul> (Time to head to my new home.)
[12:05] <@spiritflame> Current Location is: Coalition Netherworld
[12:06] *** The Coalition Netherworld Project began during the tail-end of the Third Nonary Game. Nelius knew that, for all of what the HOTEL had at its disposal, there would eventually be something else along the way that'd arise.
[12:07] *** Using mana gathered during his time in the Land of Carnage, he began crafting the Netherworld whilst seeking advisors, soldiers, mages, and others to assist him in the project.
[12:10] *** Currently, the Netherworld is populated by many demons, both wild and in his service. Several Celestial Hosts are also here, on a training agreement forged between Seraph Lamington and Nelius. Surprisingly, even a few humans are here.
[12:12] <Thirza> Hey Raoul. 'Bout time you got back.
[12:13] * Thirza is a Netherworld fox-demon. She takes a drag from a thin cigarrete-like object.
[12:13] <Nelius Raoul> Once again, human greed won out over common sense. Tenou sold the HOTEL on eBay.
[12:14] <Nelius Raoul> And BlacHaus purchased it.
[12:14] <Thirza> .....if not for the fact that chick is technically barred from the afterlife, I'd love to have her around as a Prinny---- need something to kick around.
[12:15] <Nelius Raoul> We'd have to speak with King Enma on that one.
[12:16] <Nelius Raoul> Where'd Zotia run off to?
[12:17] <Thirza> She's having a chat with Astlyr on the state of things around the Netherworld.
[12:18] <Thirza> And in case you're about to ask, Thorndyke's got the new recruits running the bases.
[12:18] <Nelius Raoul> Actually, I was gonna ask if our human-world liasion, N.U., finally reported back.
[12:20] <Thirza> Oh, her. Yeah, apparently there's been shady goings-on in North Korea and Greece.
[12:21] <Nelius Raoul> Probably BlacHaus again. They couldn't resist keeping their fingers out of the world pie, though that would put them close to Carlini and Nightfall's territories.
[12:21] <Nelius Raoul> And drawing attention to themselves is the last thing they want to do. Too bad they don't realize this is already painting a giant target on their backs.
[12:24] <Thirza> So, what's the plan?
[12:24] <Nelius Raoul> We see just how good they are at digging holes, aside from the one beneath their feet.
[12:26] <Nelius Raoul> If things start to get dicey, I can tell Haru to activate plan "GTFO".
[12:27] * Thirza laughs. "Gotta hand it to her, she always was creative with the naming."
[12:29] <Thirza> Oh yeah, nearly forgot--- Priere stopped by, looking to ask you 'bout something.
[12:31] <Nelius Raoul> I'll stop over there first chance I get. If this is what I believe it to be, then it'll help when that d[BLEEP]kless wonder Aoi Satan decides to drop in.
[12:31] <Thirza> Got it.
[12:32] * Thirza takes another drag. "Well, I'mma go bug Christophe for some snacks. See ya."
[12:32] *** Thirza has left #suburbansenshi4
[12:33] * Nelius Raoul heads off to find Zotia and Astlyr.
[12:35] *** Astlyr, a Female Healer, is outside the castle infirmary, speaking to a blue-haired woman in a stunning white dress with a green feather-like shawl around the shoulders. This is Zotia, a Netherworld Sage.
[12:35] <Nelius Raoul> Afternoon, you two.
[12:36] <Zotia> Greetings, Mr. Raoul.
[12:37] <Nelius Raoul> Thirza said you two had info on the Netherworld's current condition.
[12:37] <Zotia> That we do. Currently, the Netherworld hasn't suffered any of the strangeness that's been affecting the other Netherworlds.
[12:38] <Astlyr> However, we've gotten reports that several demons are exhibiting very odd behavior.
[12:39] <Astlyr> While normally this wouldn't be a problem, as most demons run the whole gamut on behavior, these cases have been somewhat troubling, to put it lightly.
[12:40] * Astlyr hands Nelius some reports. "These are the ones we've compiled so far."
[12:42] *** The reports detail all kinds of demons acting well and truly outside how they would normally be. From hyperactive Nekomata becoming colder than space, to even the calmest of demons turning into berserkers, they're all acting very oddly. Even some Celestials and Humans are going nuts.
[12:42] <Nelius Raoul> I agree, Astlyr--- that was putting it lightly.
[12:44] <Nelius Raoul> (I can't help but wonder if this is due to those crystals being attacked, as Lazard mentioned. Even though we're in a different time period, they're still affecting things well outside that timeline.)
[12:46] <Nelius Raoul> (Next time I see Lazard, I'm outright telling him those crystals needs self-defense mechanisms, if they're this much of a hassle to track down and protect.)
[12:48] <Zotia> Mr. Raoul, you've been rather quiet for the past few minutes.
[12:48] <Nelius Raoul> Thinking on something, hopefully a lead on this madness.
[12:51] <Nelius Raoul> Can't say for certain if it's the cause, but it never hurts to check.
[12:53] <Nelius Raoul> At the very least, we'd eliminate a false lead.
[12:53] <Zotia> Ah.
[13:02] <Nelius Raoul> Anyway, I'm going to gate over to Priere's, see what it is she wants to show me.
[13:02] *** Nelius Raoul [Shura.CreativeChaos@Rasetsu.LandofCarnage.nw] has left #suburbansenshi4
[13:03] *** Zotia has left #suburbansenshi4 (One thing after another, I see. This keeps up, I'll fall behind those two.....)
[13:03] <@spiritflame> Current Location is: Null


[13:15] <@spiritflame> Current Location is: Dark Shrine
[13:16] *** The Dark Shrine... it was claimed that a powerful demon once made its rise to power here. The place has seen better days--- the stone columns are falling apart, the effigies worn away by time....
[13:18] <Nelius Raoul> (According to Esara's reports, someone's been seen entering and leaving this place on occasion.)
[13:18] * Nelius Raoul steps on into the shrine. He keeps one hand on his gun.
[13:19] *** The shrine's interior is hardly better--- there's been signs of damage all around. Someone or something pitched a serious fit here.
[13:20] * Nelius Raoul raises a hand and lights a small ball of light, lighting up the interior.
[13:22] <Nelius Raoul> (Lot of interior damage... place might just fall apart if someone sneezes funny.)
[13:26] <Voice> ....y..art....
[13:26] <Nelius Raoul> !?
[13:26] <Voice> Gi.e...e....y....eart....
[13:28] * Nelius Raoul turns towards the voice, using the ball of light to illuminate the speaker.
[13:29] *** The source of the voice is a highly emaciated-looking creature, with hollow eyes, no legs to speak of, and curled horns on its head.
[13:29] <Nelius Raoul> (!?! The hell is this thing?)
[13:30] *** The creature is dragging itself forward with its arms. On occasion, a lump grows in the flesh, pulsating twice before sinking back.
[13:32] * Nelius Raoul has his pocket camera record this. He aims Croixshot at the creature.
[13:32] <Creature> Mu.... ave... heart.... ive it.... me....
[13:35] <Creature> Yo...ve...mories....wer....GIVE IT TO ME!
[13:35] *** The creature LUNGES at Nelius!
[13:36] * Nelius Raoul points Croixshot at the creature's forehead and pulls the trigger.
[13:36] *** The creature is blasted back, hitting the floor and rolling twice.
[13:37] <Creature> No.... not....ike be..fore... not....again.... not twice.
[13:39] <Creature> Must.... revive... need... other half.... you---
[13:40] * Nelius Raoul doesn't bother to hear this out, and aims for a boil on the creature, pulling the trigger and watching the bullet fly.
[13:40] *** The bullet strikes true, and the boil explodes, making the being shriek in pain.
[13:41] <Nelius Raoul> No idea what the hell you are, but I'm not in the mood to hear it.
[13:42] <Creature> I....I can't..... must revive... mity....
[13:44] * Nelius Raoul pulls the trigger once more, shooting the creature in another boil.
[13:45] *** The creature again shrieks in pain.
[13:46] <Creature> No! Must ressurect.... need it, need the heart!
[13:48] * Nelius Raoul puts Croixshot away, and points his open hand at the creature.
[13:51] * Nelius Raoul aims for the area around the being, and fires off a shot of energy. It encircles the prone creature, and then a dome of purifying energy encapsulates it.
[13:53] *** The being screams once again.
[13:54] <Creature> Again?! AGAIN!!! WHY AGAIN?!?! SHE MUST AWAKEN---
[13:54] * Nelius Raoul points two fingers downward, and the dome shrinks, crushing and destroying the creature.
[13:55] *** Creature has quit IRC (Eradicated)
[13:56] <Nelius Raoul> (Such a strange thing that was..... best report back to Priere.)
[13:56] * Nelius Raoul shuts off his pocket camera, then gates on back.
[13:57] <@spiritflame> Current Location is: Overlord Priere's Netherworld
[13:58] * Nelius Raoul steps into Priere's Castle. He extracts the pocket camera, then brings up the recording, handing it over for the Overlord to see.
[14:00] *** It's silent for a few minutes.
[14:01] <Overlord Priere> ....couldn't be... I know Croix and I eradicated her from his heart all those years ago.
[14:02] <Overlord Priere> Say, any idea why this thing was after you?
[14:02] <Nelius Raoul> Search me--- it claimed I had "her heart" or some crap like that.
[14:03] <Nelius Raoul> And it said something about "again"... this is the first time I've even see that thing.
[14:06] <Overlord Priere> Nelius--- that thing was the last remaining remnant of Croix's hatred towards humanity, amplified by the powers of the Fallen Angel, Calamity.
[14:08] <Overlord Priere> If it's still lingering, somehow....
[14:09] <Nelius Raoul> Yet apparently I crossed paths with it, somewhere before... Seraph only knows where, though.
[14:10] <Nelius Raoul> Though, this Fallen Angel Calamity.... she bad news?
[14:11] <Overlord Priere> Not quite--- like Poitreene, the goddess I served when I was human, Calamity's one of many personifications. While Poitreene is light, Calamity's dark.
[14:13] <Overlord Priere> And I'm certain I don't have to explain what'd happen if balance between the two tipped too far in one direction, do I?
[14:16] <Overlord Priere> Though, considering what you've mentioned about other Netherworlds, and even Celestia going all weird.... if that remnant of Calamity's power is returning, then....
[14:18] <Nelius Raoul> Then it's possible this.... Poitreene, might show up as well, or at least those whom served her.
[14:20] <Nelius Raoul> ....waitaminute.
[14:20] <Overlord Priere> ??
[14:20] <Nelius Raoul> It was back in July, when Hale came down to the human world to look for me--- that soul from the other world she was helping to repair after the damage it sustained.
[14:21] <Nelius Raoul> It was potently holy, and she swore up and down that I was its antithesis, its foe/friend in another life.
[14:22] <Overlord Priere> ...are you implying what I think you're implying?
[14:24] <Nelius Raoul> We'd have to have a chat with that soul to be certain on this.
[14:28] <Nelius Raoul> Though, that thing called me "other half".
[14:30] <Overlord Priere> Hrm...
[14:33] <Nelius Raoul> Well, if anything else comes up, be certain to send a message my way.
[14:33] *** Overlord Priere has left #suburbansenshi4 (Can do.)
[14:33] *** Nelius Raoul [Shura.CreativeChaos@Rasetsu.LandofCarnage.nw] has left #suburbansenshi4 (*gates out*)
[14:33] <@spiritflame> Current Location is: Null


[06:15] <@Wolf> test
[06:15] * Wolf looks in the mirror.
[06:15] *** Wolf is




More information about him is Here.
His image Song is: 'You Know My Name' by Chris Cornell . He is Level 25.
Wolf is an IRC Operator - Channel Administrator